iOS 10 Beta 5
Profil OTA Güncelleme | Update
»Yenilikler | What’s New in iOS 10 Beta 5
Bugs (iOS 10 Beta 5):
- Dock is buggy on iPad Pro 12.9 and iPad Air & iPad Air 2 (may be all models), tilt iPad towards you and see the background of dock disappear, move it away and the dock background refills. Also it blacks out at times, a restart does not solve this. Seeing this also on 6S+ and 6+. Solved temporarily by turning on “Reduce Transparency” in Accessibility settings.
- Home screen icons that are force-pressed on 6s can become misaligned for a split-second after looking at the Today view. (Using 3D Touch on an icon and moving the device will cause the blurred background to move separately from the actively pressed icon, and going back to the home screen shows that icon in the wrong place for a short time. It doesn’t happen on a fresh boot, but appears after sliding to the Today view on the left and then using 3D Touch).
- 3D menu in phone app does not dial a contact unless its added as a widget. Then it works.
- Using 3D touch on Notes.app and then tapping on a note listed in the widget does not do anything (i.e. the note is not brought up as you would expect).
- New Lock sound
- Louder keyboard clicking sound
- Date is now shown on Widget screen when accessed from Home Screen and is also smaller
- 3rd Party Widgets without iOS 10 optimization are a lot darker now to make the white text more readable.
- The “music output” icon at the bottom of the Now Playing screen has changed
- 6s Modem Firmware updated from 2.25.00 to 2.30.00
- AT&T Carrier Version updated from 24.5.53 to 25.0, Verizon from 24.5.41 to 25.0
- Accessing the camera from the lockscreen is easier
- Updated moisture contact indicator screen
- Updated device icons in control center in “music output” option
- “Home” tab in Settings removed on iphones
- Changed homescreen layout
- Lookup placeholder screen updated
- emoji guy with turban changed
- Option for no sound as alarm in the clock app
- New wallpaper in the “Home” app
- Swift app for ipad is now split into two sections
- Reduce White Point defaults at 25% now, instead at 80% in previous betas
- Speech sections updated
- Arabic dictionary removed
- On iPad, the keyboard buttons for handwriting and hide keyboard in the Messages app have been switched. The hide keyboard button is now in the bottom right corner like in every other app.
- Blank Quick Reply screen seems fixed.
- Ad Blockers now work correctly and leave no whitespace where the adverts should be
- “Auto enhance” feature when editing photos no longer makes photos look overexposed and washed out (bug from beta 4).
- Hands-Free Prompt for Maps Navigation is back. It was missing since Beta 3
- Broken and/or slow Spotlight Search appears to have finally been fixed for RAM-starved devices (1GB devices like iPhone 6 and earlier)
Things to Watch For:
- Will they add “love” button in CC as well as lock screen when playing music? Oh, and will they add star rating back? (Not on lock screen)
- Has the cellular/Wifi connectivity issue been resolved? Fixed for 6s. With Stable Wifi Connectivity. No signal drops intermittently.