iOS 10 Beta 8
Profil OTA Güncelleme | Update
»Yenilikler | What’s New in iOS 10 Beta 8
Bugs (iOS 10 Beta 8):
- Keyboard doesn’t go away after finishing some web forms; random.
- Home Button Click Speed has no vibration if Vibrate on ring is off.
- Cellular call quality is significantly reduced in fractional low signal area.
- LTE/4G often goes back to 2G/EDGE.
- iPhone 6s and 6s+ briefly warms up.
- Earpiece volume during calls sometimes feel significantly low while its set to high. (Workaround: Diasable Phone Noise Cancellation without Enabling Hearing Aid Mode)
- Current call phone UI doesn’t appear when receiving a call. In order to end call one must open the phone app. (iPhone 6 Plus)
- Cannot authenticate web pages in split screen mode, password section is not clickable.
- Home Button delay when closing apps
- Group titles slow to appear when opening a group
- Animations slower than previous betas.
- Now iPhone rings third party VoIP calls simultaneously with the cellular call, either to accept.
- EarPods volume level is low in comparison with iOS 9.3.5’s Music app volume.
- EarPods bass ratio is reduced comparatively.
- Speaker volume at High works best with Equalizer set to Late Night.
- Equalizer predefined settings are tweaked.
- Local lyrics work only for purchased songs and songs being synced on device for the first time.
- When viewing Apple ID account info in Settings app, user now will be prompted to use Touch ID rather than Apple ID password. (only for Touch ID devices)
- Speaker volume level is no longer distorted at High Volume.
- Opening/closing camera app has lower chance to cause audio playback pause briefly.
Things to Watch For:
- Still no sign of returning star rating system. Where is it?
- Where is that invisible delete button? It is available at the same place in Music.